Saturday, November 28, 2015

Maker Pizza, Toronto

Maker Pizza

At the moment, for me, this is one of the 2 best pizza crusts in the city and easily one of the very best places to experience great tasting pizza toppings with great crust texture and flavour. But, it bears no resemblance to the other "best crust" resto. What distinguishes this crust, is the sesame crust option, which I preferred here and the thin, crispy, flakey crust. The toppings are also very fresh and flavourful.

I customized my pizzas here. As per my preference, none had cheese, although, when in the mood I love fior de latte cheese or a dusting of parmesan for certain pizza toppings. I also request my crust to be well done.

You will be impressed with the creative topping combinations and the range of freshly made toppings that are available.

Fingerling potatoes, caramelized onions, roasted garlic, lemon zest and rosemary.

Zucchini, roasted red peppers, red onion, freshly roasted jalapeno peppers, lemon zest, mint and roasted garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment