Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lunch At Pangaea

I love the rare roast beef, sliced tomato and mayo sandwich, at Pangaea, served on a crunchy baguette and accompanied by lovely herb dusted frites. So, my lunch partner had that, and loved it!




I used to be addicted to it for lunch. But, I have been on the Josephson diet ever since I returned from my Spanish food fantasy tour. So now, that means no alcohol 3 to 4 days a week and nothing but Greek salads for dinner twice a week. And then, when I go for lunch, I will typically eat very moderately, like the dish you see below: steamed cipollini onions, beluga lentils, steamed spinach, peas and asparagus, to which I add a touch of olive oil and some lemon juice. Very tasty....but moderate.....for me, and perfect for my diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment