Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mother's Day Brunch: Cowbell, Toronto

Cheese gougere!! A thin, delightfully crispy puff on the outside and a soft hollow centre. I bet you can't eat just one!





Dried fruit scones one blueberry and one apricot, accompanied by thick rhubarb jam.




Smoked artic char benny with arugula salad. An exceptional, lemony hollandaise with a touch of a bite was served as an extra side with the benny. 




Traditional Irish breakfast with eggs over easy, sausage, bacon, blood pudding and a bit of ratatouille (I also added sides of pulled pork and collard greens). The was so good I had to help myself to dollops for my toast and a bit for my eggs.




Saskatoon berry, rhubarb yogurt parfait was a light finish to this delightfully hearty breakfast..



No comments:

Post a Comment